Summer has been crazy busy for my family. We had family come from the UK visit for three weeks. I know many of you have been really excited for a new challenge. I am happy to announce that we have a new sponsor and new challenge. Our new sponsor is Charleston Scrapbook Company. Be sure to check out their great website where you can get your much needed scrapbooking supplies.
The name of this challenge is Sew Much Fun. For this challenge create or submit a project that you have done stitching or fake stitching. This can be a layout, a card or whatever else you have created.
To be eligible for this challenge:
1. Send a picture of something that you made with stitching or fake stitching to firstname.lastname@example.org please make sure you let me know what your Facebook name is. (Please note that you can send as many pictures that you would like to share and get a bonus entry for each submission.
2. Become a fan of Charleston Scrapbook Company and let them know that Scrapbook Rooms Sent you.
For Extra Entries:
• Be a follower of our blog and leave us a comment on this post letting us know that you are a follower.
• Be a follower of our Facebook page and leave us a comment on this post letting us know that you are a follower.
• Become a follower of our twitter page and leave us a comment on this post letting us know that you are a new follower.
• Post a link to this giveaway on your blog, then leave us a comment on this post with a link to your post.
• Link to this giveaway on your twitter page, then leave us a comment on this post with a link to your twitter page.
• Share the link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, then leave us a comment on this post letting us know that you did, with a link to your post.
* All links will be verified.
(Total of 7 entries per person, please leave an separate comment for each entry.)
This contest is open to everyone. The winner of this challenge will receive:
- We R Memory Keepers quick sew handle
This is a great tool to add stitching to your projects without having to drag out the sewing machine. The mat measures approximately 7"x12".
The challenge will run until Friday, Aug 6th until 6:00pm PST. Be sure to get your submissions in I have this kit and love it.
Friday, July 15, 2011
I am sorry to be late on announcing the winner of the Rip it Up for Ribbon Challenge. Congrats to Corrie Bridgmon on your submission.
Currently I do not have any new challenges but I am looking for new sponsors so if you know anyone who would like to sponsor a challenge please send an e-mail to email@example.com